GET PAID TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT

✔️ Low system cost – easy to sell
✔️ Base cost of goods as low as $1.45 in some areas
✔️ Up to 30 year warranty
✔️ 20 year .99% and 25 year 1.99%
✔️ Open nationwide (17 states and growing)
✔️ One of the highest commissions in the industry
✔️ Bonuses for bringing on other sales reps
✔️ Platform focused to allow you to work virtually

JOIN THE POWUR TEAM

Learn How to Become a Powur Sales Consultant

Watch Video Here

Powur Energy Innovation for Real Estate Professionals

Watch Video Here

Powur Energy Innovation for Roofing Professionals

Watch Video Here

Powur Your Business

The vast amount of energy generated by the sun on a daily basis is perhaps the greatest resource we have at our disposal. Solar energy as a means to power homes and businesses has grown in an exponential way over the past decade and shows no signs of slowing down. There has never been a
better time to get into the solar industry and now you can with Powur.

Powur is the world’s first virtual solar energy company empowering you to work from wherever you want, with the freedom to set your own schedule while providing you with a support infrastructure to ensure your business development efforts are successful.

Powurful Opportunities

Whether you’re looking for a full-time opportunity or are exploring a part-time endeavor to supplement your income, Powur offers flexibility to accommodate your busy life.

Is Powur a good fit for your financial goals?

  • Financial incentives – Our top consultants make upwards of $80,000 a month! If you have dreamed about making a six-figure income, then Powur may be the perfect opportunity you need to turn that goal into a reality.

  • Putting the Powur in your hands – Powur provides a platform so you can effectively bring new customers onboard and retain the majority of net revenue.

  • Improved economics – The cost of goods for Powur is consistently decreasing which is good news for you since a good percentage of those savings are then passed on to you and your clients.

  • Making you an equity partner – Powur wants you to earn equity in the organization, so our industry-first program rewards you by making you a partner in one of the world’s leading clean energy companies.

  • Residual income – A healthy work/life balance is so important to us. We want your lifestyle to be whatever you desire for your family, so we have a revenue share plan in place for our valued consultants. By referring new consultants to us you have the ability to earn extra revenue in addition to your own sales commission. Build a network and watch as your earnings grow increasingly higher over time.

  • Disrupting the 6 trillion dollars/year industry – Traditionally we have seen big, greedy energy corporations create immense wealth for themselves while hurting the planet with toxic waste. Our clean energy opportunities now allow you to take business away from dirty energy companies while doing the world a big, healthy favor.

  • Get in on the ground floor – Just 2% of America currently leverages solar energy, leaving 98% open for you. There’s limitless potential for you to grow your solar consultancy business, the market is wide open.

JOIN THE POWUR TEAM

What Other Powur Consultants Are Saying About Powur

Chris Tshibangu

A Powur Story

Jon Brunasso

A Powur Story

Maria Salazar

A Powur Story

How Powur Helps To Power Your Business

We offer streamlined technology for you to utilize so that you can successfully manage your business development efforts from start to finish. Our well designed and developed platform used harnesses a fully customized CRM so that you can track your proposals, services, commissions, projects and fulfillment of them, and other tasks and activities that are key to your company’s bottom line.

  • Powur does the heavy lifting – Once you get a contract signed by a new client then Powur comes in to take care of 90% of the remaining logistics and work.
  • Support from the Powur team – There are more than 3,000 Powur consultants currently in the organization. Both Powur as an organization and powur consultations both helping each other out throughout their journey to be successful.

The vast majority of the solar energy industry is very much closed and doesn’t offer opportunities for independent professionals. Powur was founded on the notion that it should be open to anyone who has a passion for solar energy and the environment, can nurture relationships with prospects and clients, and those who want to be properly rewarded for their valuable time and hard work they invest.

Learn more about securing your financial freedom, getting into the solar energy space, and becoming a Powur consultant.

JOIN THE POWUR TEAM

SELL NATIONWIDE

JOIN THE POWUR TEAM