If you are tired of seeing your electric bills rise, it’s a good time to look into putting the renewable energy of the sun to work for you. You can switch to solar and save, putting your money where you want to.
A quick refresher on how solar energy works:
Solar energy becomes usable when the electromagnetic radiation of the sun’s rays is absorbed by solar panels. Solar panels have solar cells which react with the sun’s rays to produce electricity used to power homes as well as businesses.
Going Solar with Powur
We know you have many options when it comes to going solar. Here’s what you get when you go solar with Powur:
- A highly qualified Powur Energy Consultant to walk you through the process of customizing a solar energy plan that gives you the most savings.
- A significant reduction in your electricity bill immediately. Sometimes the entire bill!
- A solar installation that is $0 out of pocket.
- A 30 year “bumper to bumper” warranty. 99% of other companies only offer the manufacturer’s 10 or 25-year warranty.
Other benefits just for going solar include:
- Tax credits at both state and federal levels for going solar. We recommend checking with your accountant for the details.
- Increased home equity.
- Becoming energy independent, supporting renewable energy, and moving away from utility monopolies.
- Lastly and most importantly, using 100% clean renewable energy from the sun.
At Powur our overriding mission is to accelerate the adoption of clean, sustainable energy worldwide. To us, it’s about more than just selling solar panels. The entire purpose of our company is to create a positive impact on our environment and society. As a Public Benefit Company, it is written into our company bylaws to give back to our community, so we became the first solar company to offset 100% of solar manufacturing and installation emissions.
Hear from one of our satisfied solar system owners:
“We put 18 solar panels on our roof and we’re saving about $100 per month, which will equate to about $30,000 in savings over the life of the system. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.” – Daniel E
Contact us today to begin the process of saving your personal resources while supporting renewable energy!